On past trips I have written a post every night. I am now going to admit the reason that I have fallen short of that intention on this trip.
On April 7 I discovered fantasy birding when I heard about it on "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me". FantasyBirding.com
I am operating two fantasy birders and each evening I spend time deciding where to send my birders tomorrow. So instead of writing a post I'm deciding whether to chase a Thick-billed Vireo in Florida or take my chances on another day in Nome.
It is a boatload of fun for me and a little bit annoying for my husband. My friend's therapist said that an obsession which causes pleasure is called a hobby but one which causes pain is an obsession.
So for me fantasy birding might be called a hobby but its impact on my dear husband might warrant the classification of obsession.
All is well in France. We're happy and healthy and making our way along this excellent coast.
No comments:
Post a Comment